WHEN: Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 10:30AM
WHERE: On Site, 2266 Lancaster Dr, Clearwater, FL 33764
PREVIEW: Sale Day, 9:00AM-10:30AM
Two Auctions on Site, sold Consecutively at 10:30AM
**Parcel with the 5BR / 3.5BA Single Family Residence will sell seperately from parcel of 11,000+SF of vacant land**
This 6,000 Square Foot spacious pool home is situated on 1.2 Acres with 5 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms. This home was custom built and completed in 1995. The home has been owned and maintained by it’s original owner. Entering the home through the stately main entrance the massive foyer is finished with fine marble floors, artisan woodworking and a spiral staircase. The majority of the woodwork and cabinetry has been custom crafted with stain grade hardwoods. The huge family room has plenty of natural lighting and a Florida ceiling fireplace. The kitchen is equipped with custom hand crafted hardwood cabinetry, an expansive island, and an "Italian style brick oven" cooktop. Tall trees offer privacy around the pool in the backyard. The entire home is in move-in condition, except for the master suite which the owner had started renovating and now needs to be completed and restored to your taste.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Address: 2266 Lancaster Dr, Clearwater, FL 33764
Auction Sale Date: Saturday July 23rd, 2022 at 10:30AM
Public is welcome to participate and bid at this Auction Sale.
· At the Auction Sale, the winning bidder will be required to place a 10% deposit based on the purchase price of the property with American Heritage Auctioneers as Escrow Agent.
· At the conclusion of the sale, the Auctioneer will confirm the bid. Once the bid is confirmed, the buyer will sign the Bid Acknowledgement and the Contract for Sale and Purchase and present the Earnest Money Deposit. Personal checks will be accepted.
· The balance will be due at closing within 45 days from sale date (September 6, 2022)
· The seller will pay for and will provide a Title Insurance Policy.
· The Seller will convey a General Warranty Deed. The Seller will pay for the documentary stamps. All prorations will be as of the day before closing.
· A 10% Buyer premium will be added to the bid to create the purchase price.
· For online and telephone bidding, see attached “Electronic & Telephonic Bidder's Agreement" and visit our website for registration. Must send require Earnest Money Deposit to Broker prior to approval for online bidding.