WHEN: Saturday, June 11, 2022 at 10:30AM
WHERE: On Site, 154 Bayside Dr, Clearwater, FL 33767
PREVIEW: Sale Day, 9:30AM-10:30AM
Auction Property. Everyone Welcome! For Sale by LIVE PUBLIC AUCTION on Saturday June 11 at 10:30am with Preview beginning at 9:30am on Sale Day. Deep Water Boat Dock with Direct Gulf Access. As an Auction Sale, this home may sell for more or less than list price. Short walk to world-famous white sands of Clearwater Beach!! This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to create the Beach /Boating home you’ve been looking for. This 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home on a private cul-de-sac road giving the location privacy. Zoning allows for new build up to 3 stories. Walk to the shops, the Pier, one of the new upscale hotels or take the Jolly Trolley to the Clearwater Marine Aquarium. Plus, EASY access to Gulf Blvd South, which takes you to the white sand beaches of Sand Key Park for fishing, kayaking and picnicking! Boat dock replaced in 2015, A/C approximately 9 years old, clay tile roof, beautiful terrazzo flooring, three bedrooms and two full bathrooms. This home will be Sold w/ Free & Clear Title. Seller pays for Title Insurance Policy. Seller will also have 4 Point Inspection Report Available for preview.
Please see our detailed video on YouTube.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Address: 154 Bayside Dr, Clearwater, FL 33767
Auction Sale Date: Saturday June 11th, 2022 at 10:30AM
Public is welcome to participate and bid at this Auction Sale.
· At the Auction Sale, the winning bidder will be required to place a 10% deposit based on the purchase price of the property with American Heritage Auctioneers as Escrow Agent.
· At the conclusion of the sale, the Auctioneer will confirm the bid. Once the bid is confirmed, the buyer will sign the Bid Acknowledgement and the Contract for Sale and Purchase and present the Earnest Money Deposit. Personal checks will be accepted.
· The balance will be due at closing within 45 days from sale date (July 26, 2022)
· The seller will pay for and will provide a Title Insurance Policy.
· The Seller will convey a General Warranty Deed. The Seller will pay for the documentary stamps. All prorations will be as of the day before closing.
· A 10% Buyer premium will be added to the bid to create the purchase price.
· For online bidding, see attached “Electronic Bidder's Agreement" and visit our website for registration. Must send require Earnest Money Deposit to Broker prior to approval for online bidding.