WHEN : Saturday, February 19, 2022 at 11:00AM
WHERE : On Site, 113 Windward Island, Clearwater, FL 33767
PREVIEW : Sale Day, 9:30AM-11:00AM
Watching the sunrise over the sea could become a part of your daily ritual with this immaculate waterfront home in the coveted Island Estates neighborhood of Clearwater! Lush tropical landscaping and a beautiful brick paver driveway offer inviting curb appeal to welcome you inside.
Enter into the open floorplan for a breathtaking outlook of the harbor through oversized windows spanning nearly the entire back wall. Ample natural light and recessed lighting bathe over the tasteful tile floors cascading underfoot throughout. Your bright kitchen comes equipped with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and an island with a breakfast bar. Entertain guests in your expansive living room and sip vintage wine from your wine fridge while you enjoy the view. Soft carpeting highlights the three well-sized bedrooms, including the primary suite that offers an ensuite with dual sinks, a bidet, and a walk-in shower.
A covered boat dock surrounded by deep water awaits the avid boater, while the sizeable brick patio is ideal for enjoying the Florida sun as dolphins swim by in the backdrop. You’re just moments from the famed Clearwater Beach, bike paths, restaurants, shops, and nightlife for your enjoyment. Live the life you deserve, and take advantage of this fantastic opportunity by registering for the auction today!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Address: 113 Windward Isle, Clearwater, FL 33767
Auction Sale Date: Saturday February 19, 2022 at 11am
Public is welcome to participate and bid at this Auction Sale.
· At the Auction Sale, the winning bidder will be required to place a 10% deposit based on the purchase price of the property with American Heritage Auctioneers as Escrow Agent.
· At the conclusion of the sale, the Auctioneer will confirm the bid. Once the bid is confirmed, the buyer will sign the Bid Acknowledgement and the Contract for Sale and Purchase and present the Earnest Monet Deposit. Personal checks will be accepted.
· The balance will be due at closing within 30 days.
· The seller will pay for and will provide a Title Insurance Policy.
· The Seller will convey a General Warranty Deed. The Seller will pay for the documentary stamps. All prorations will be as of the day before closing.
· A 10% Buyer premium will be added to the bid to create the purchase price.
· For online bidding, see attached “Electronic Bidder's Agreement" and visit our website for registration. Must send require Earnest Money Deposit to Broker prior to approval for online bidding.