Public is welcome to participate and bid at this Auction Sale.
· At the Auction Sale, the winning bidder will be required to place a 10% deposit with American Heritage Auctioneers as Escrow Agent.
· At the conclusion of the sale, the Auctioneer will confirm the bid. Once the bid is confirmed, the buyer will sign the Bid Acknowledgement and the Contract for Sale and Purchase and present the Earnest Money Deposit. Personal checks will be accepted.
· The balance will be due at closing within 45 days.
· The seller will pay for and will provide a Title Insurance Policy.
· The Seller will convey a General Warranty Deed. The Seller will pay for the documentary stamps. All prorations will be as of the day before closing.
· A 10% Buyer premium will be added to the bid to create the purchase price.