WHEN: Saturday, April 15, 2023 at 10:30 am
WHERE: On Site 13201 Maple St, Odessa, FL 33556
PREVIEW: Sale Day, 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Auction Property. EVERYONE WELCOME TO BID FOR THIS HOME AT OUR LIVE AUCTION SALE APRIL 15th at 10:30 am, viewing will begin at 9:30 am. This charming home has been tastefully updated and sits on a sizable lot in the highly coveted area of Odessa. The home is ready for immediate move-in with no work needed. The interior boasts beautiful wood and tile flooring throughout. The kitchen has been fully renovated and features new cabinetry and granite countertops. The split plan home has three bedrooms and two full bathrooms, and the primary bedroom is quite spacious with an en suite and loft area. The additional two bedrooms are on the opposite side of the home. Additional features include new windows, crown molding, vaulted ceilings, skylights, and many other updates. The entire yard is newly fenced and has two large gates perfect for storing a boat or RV. There is also a generous-sized shed for additional storage. The backyard is like a private park, providing a beautiful outdoor living space. The property allows for 1 horse. Located near Tampa International Airport, Downtown Tampa, Tarpon Springs Spongdocks, and Pinellas beaches, this home is perfectly positioned for easy access to many wonderful amenities. The roof is approximately 7 years old and the AC is Approximately 4 years old. NOTE: Because this is an auction sale and we do not know what the high bid will be, this property may sell for less or more than the listed price.
• At the Auction Sale, the winning bidder will be required to place a 5% deposit based on the purchase price with American Heritage Auctioneers.
• At the conclusion of the sale, the Auctioneer will confirm the bid. Once the bid is confirmed, the buyer will sign the Bid Acknowledgement and the Contract for Sale and Purchase and present the Earnest Money Deposit. Personal checks will be accepted.
• The balance will be due at closing on May 30th, 2023.
• The seller will pay for and will provide a Title Insurance Policy.
• The Seller will convey a General Warranty Deed. The Seller will pay for the documentary stamps. All prorations will be as of the day before closing.
• A 10% Buyer premium will be added to the bid to create the purchase price.
• For telephone bidding see attached “Telephone Bid” documents.